What is a Mobile cloud?
It is a cloud-based data, services, and the applications that are designed specifically to be used on portable devices and mobile. It helps in enabling the delivery of the services and the applications to mobile users, which is powered from a remote cloud environment or server.
Mobile cloud is the combination of mobile development which is associated with cloud-based services. There are processes like storage, applications, computation, and services that are rendered from the cloud in a particular mobile cloud environment. The mobile is provided with native apps and the resources, all the processing is being done on the remote mobile cloud server, and all the applications are viewed through the browser, instead of accessing locally.
By using the mobile cloud, the users can access and use the applications that are otherwise not supported by the mobile platform they are using, and that requires computational power way more than what is supported by their mobile devices.
Basically, cloud computing services are classified into three types:
• Infrastructure as a service which is short-termed as (IaaS): by this service, you get infrastructures like operating systems, servers, virtual machines, storage-based storages, and networks.
• Platform as a service (PaaS): this service is used in the development, testing, and maintenance of software. Platform as a service (PaaS) is similar to Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), but it has some additional tools such as DBMS and BI services.
• Software as a Service (SaaS): this service generates a connection between users and the application via the internet that is based on a subscription.
What are the ten best mobile cloud services available in the market?
• Amazon Web Services
• Microsoft Azure
• Google Cloud Platform
• IBM Cloud
• Red Hat
Here is a brief description of the above-mentioned company’s.
• Kamatera is a company which provides services which are low in maintenance and high in performance. The charges are too low if you compare with other companies as you can set the server as low as around 4-5$.
• VPS hosting can be customized and tailor-made. The paid amount is only for usage completely.
• You can remove or add servers with no penalty.
• Uptime guaranteed (99.9%)
• You get a free trial of 30 days which lets you access all the features of cloud management platform in the trial period itself.
• Human support is available 24*7.
2-Phoenix NAP Global IT services
• This global IT services company offers secure, And quite a scalable Infrastructure as a solution for services. It includes private, public, and fully managed cloud services.
• Phoenix offers advanced backups, disaster recoveries, and availability solutions. It is a high-performance cloud platform.
• These services are affordably priced, and they provide access to enterprise-grade technologies.
3- Amazon web service (AWS)::
• Amazon web service is one the most protected and safest platform pf cloud service that is offering a great set of infrastructure services such as computing power, database storage, and networking.
• By the help of amazon web service, you can host the websites (static).
• It let its users build complex applications that are scalable, flexible, and trustworthy.
• One gets the hands-on participation of amazon web services for free.
4- Microsoft azure::
• Earlier, Microsoft azure was known as windows azure.
• Microsoft azure is used to deploy, design, and manage the applications with a worldwide network.
• The services Microsoft azure provides supports several operating systems, tools, databases, programming frameworks, and languages.
• Microsoft Azure gives a free trial for 30 days to its users.
5- Google cloud platform::
• The resources used by the google cloud platform are computers, hard disks, virtual machines, etc. which is located at all google data centers.
• The developers and enterprises use integrated storage for live data with the Google cloud platform.
• It also has a free trial period, apart from this, the services are available at so many flexible payment options and plans which are based on Pay-as-you-go, which is generally referred to as (PAYG).
• Adobe has various products to offer cloud services. Few of them are Adobe creative cloud, Adobe document cloud, and adobe experience cloud.
• Users also get to use tools like photography, video editing, graphic designing. These services are SaaS.
• It also offers the users to access a wide set of solutions for the advertisements.
• VMware is leading universally in cloud infrastructure and virtualization.
• The services are exclusive and help reduce the IT intricacy, decreases the expenses, and offers flexible, agile services.
• VMware’s cloud solutions help to maximize the profits of organizations by combining the technology, services, needed guidance for operating and managing the staff.
8- IBM Cloud::
• It offers:
3. SaaS over all the reachable cloud delivery models.
• Helps you gain value for your industry and business.
• Provides immensely performing cloud services and communications to your IT environment.
• Services like hosting web applications, cloud files, cloud backup, cloud block storage, servers, and databases are offered by Rcloud.
• Users are charged for using cloud services based on their usage.
10- Red Hat::
• Red Hat offers agile and flexible solutions to the IT organizations.
• The services are used by the developers to deploy, host, develop, and deliver the applications quickly.
• The services are available at a lower cost.
So, these are the 10 best options available in the market which are completely reliable and works best for mobile cloud services.